Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Various healing methods

All:
Thanks for all your help . I appreciate your eager desire to see Alex get healed.
No one wants this more than Sasha & I do!

Our doctors @ Stanford have specifically warn us about various healing methods.
We must notify them if we attempt this.

We were directed to avoid all rectal remedy attempts.
We are to forbid it.

We have had many people, in very great sincerity, suggest healing methods. We end up spending a lot of PRECIOUS time looking into them. MEANWHILE, we are currently recieving treatment at one of the TOP medical institutes in the USA. They have a track record with our specific cancer. Alex's cancer occurs in children about 150 times a year in the US. 40 of them - average - are treated HERE, at Stanford. They have a statistical probability of success. A real fighting chance for Alex. And I do mean 'FIGHTING'!.

So, I will ask you in simple terms.
Are you aware of a treatment method that can BEAT embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma?
(AND I DO MEAN "embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma" SPECIFICALLY!)
If so, what is the track record?
What is probability of Success?

Can you ask the questions for us? We just do not have the time. Also, we have already started chemo. Some of the other techniques we have heard of are 'no go' after chemo has started. IS this the case in your proposed treatment?

Does this technique have a documented track record? If not, then I will ask you to not burden my wife & I with more uncertainty. Things are hard enough as it is. Uncertainty drives our stress level to high levels.

Now, if you know of someone who has the spiritual gift of healing from God, send them (or we will go!). We are open to the hand of God. And we ask all to pray, for we have already seen prayer work for us!

I am asking people not to overload our emotional roller coaster anymore.
I am NOT doing this as a reaction to any one person specifically!!!

Again, we are overloaded with stress to the near breaking point at some times.
How do we make the decision on an unproven technique? We desperately need to SIMPLIFY our lives. We MUST put the burden on all the people (and there are many!!!) who suggest new techniques TO SHOW THE PROOF. If I do not place this expectation on people, I am not being responsible with my sons health, in my opinion.

THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO OFFEND ANYONE IN ANYWAY! AND WE TRULY DESIRE TO KEEP YOUR FRIENDSHIP, and TO KEEP YOU PRAYING FOR THE LORD TO HEAL ALEX!

In Him,
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment